TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· The Compassion Program donor and/or donor family has completed the medical screening assessment process with contracted donor site and it is determined that current donation criteria are met.
· A legally valid authorization for donation and cremation must be provided to Give Back Life by the donor before the time of passing, or by the required number of the highest legal order next of kin after the time of passing.
· The terms and conditions as established by Give Back Life’s informed consent for donation will apply.
· The donor or legal next of kin must not have revoked the informed consent for donation or cremation, which they may legally revoke at any point in the process prior to tissue procurement.
· The donor must be in one of the eligible states at the time of passing. We are not able to accept donations from countries outside of the U.S.
· Upon passing, timely notification to Give Back Life is required in order to maintain tissue integrity for medical research and education.
· Participation in the Compassion Program is valid for 12 months from the time of enrollment.
· Donor Sites reserves the right to change the terms of or discontinue the Compassion Program at any time and without prior notice.
· The Compassion Program will be conducted under the terms established by Donor Sites standard policies and procedures, and in accordance with all applicable state, federal and local laws.